Chapter 19

It's like the sun knows exactly where to shine to annoy you so much that you have no choice but to wake up, and when harry opened his eyes, he cursed himself for not closing the curtained last night before sleeping, he huffed a breath and turned to his side, his breath hitched in his lungs when he saw a body next to him, he huffed again remembering the night before.

Turning on his back, glaring at the sun like it would go away if he scares it, then put his arm over his eyes, he started thinking, he had plans for the day, he asked Liam to come over and asked him to bring someone.

His plan with Liam was at 2 pm, after lunch, glancing at the clock on his nightstand, it was 11, he still had time.

Throwing the duvet off of him, he sat on the bed, shaking Zayn slowly trying to wake him up "Zayn?" he mumbled, sleepy himself, Zayn didn't budge "come on Zayn" this time a little louder, he wanted to call him again when he bladder alarmed him, waking Zayn could wait, he ran to bathroom to do his business, when he came back, Zayn was laying on his back, his hair all over his face.

Harry smirked, 'now let's wake the wifey up' he slowly climbed on the bed, put each knee either side of Zayn, he leaned down close to the sleeping beauty's ear "wifey? It's time to wake up" he whispered, taking Zayn's earlobe between his teeth, gently biting, if the whisper didn't wake Zayn up, the bite definitely did.

Zayn's eyes shoot open, but before he can react and push harry off, the later took both of his wrists and locked them over his head "slept nice wifey?" harry asked, lips too close to Zayn's neck, looking up, harry smirked watching goosebumps over Zayn's golden skin "y-yes" Zayn answered, eyes watching Harry's every move, "well you have to thank me for it" harry replied, leaning close to Zayn's face again, he licked his lips, got them wet, eyes fixed on Zayn's lips, he was about to have a taste when Zayn's turned his head, Harry's lips landed on his cheek.

Harry sat up a little, his smirk bigger this time, with his left hand he kept Zayn in place, with right hand he took the control of his face "oh, wifey doesn't want a kiss?"

Looking everywhere but at harry, Zayn shook his head no, "that's sad, cuz it's not his choice" and he leaned in again, didn't give the boy time to understand what was happening, he just kissed, bite and licked Zayn's lips, enjoying the dominance, Zayn's body was frozen, literally didn't know what to do, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, but harry knew exactly what he was doing, he pressed his chest on Zayn's, which drew a gasp off the boy, and the moment harry entered his tongue in his mouth, Zayn was gone.

And harry, cruel harry, he knew exactly when to stop, he pulled away, looked at the mess under him "you sure you didn't want that?" harry chuckled, "I-I-" Zayn gulped, struggling to answer "right, get up, make something for lunch"

"what? why would i?" Zayn asked, sitting up.

"the stutter is gone I see" harry said, looking at himself in the mirror, making sure his hair wasn't out of place "you can't just stay home and do nothing, I work, bring money, you cook and take care of the house"

Zayn frowned at that, he was kinda right, Zayn was living in this beautiful house without paying a penny, he thought it's the least he can do.

When harry saw Zayn got up from the bed without complaining, he felt a little disappointed?

"make mac and cheese" harry ordered, sitting on the couch, his feet on the table, which made Zayn cringe by the way.

Glancing at the clock, Zayn thought it's too late for mac and cheese, so he'll make something easier, cheese toast, he opened the fridge, surly they had everything they needed, and well it has cheese like harry requested.

It didn't take that long, just put butter, mozzarella and cheddar on the toast and well, toast it.

Zayn put 4 for harry, and one for himself, he put them in septate plates and took them to living room, where harry apparently fell asleep, he walked back in the kitchen and took two colas back and put them on the table.

With the TV control in his hand, Zayn nudged harry awake "it's ready?" Zayn nodded to the table.

Harry pushed himself up to look, he snorted "they call this mac and cheese in your city?"

"that would take too much time to cook, it was faster"

"and easier" harry said rolling his eyes, really annoyed.

"do you see me complaining about what you give me?" before harry can say, yes you are a handful, Zayn continued "then don't complain"

Seriously, if the food didn't actually look good and he wasn't this hungry, he would've forced Zayn to make what he wanted, but he wanted to eat and get ready, so he just huffed to show his disappointment, but he took the plate and started eating, he was on his second toast when he noticed the difference between their plates.

"I told you to eat more" harry mumbled as he put one of his toasts in Zayn's plate "don't even try to give it back, you won't move until you finish it" harry warned.

Zayn was full, he felt full like he might throw up if he eats more, so he took his cola and took a couple of sips when harry snatched it from his hand "what th- give it back!"

"don't tell me you are addicted to this too" harry chuckled, he didn't see the hurt expression in Zayn's eyes though, "you look like a kid who didn't get to finish his candy" before Zayn can say anything, harry took a sip "you drink a lot, it won't let you eat as much as you can, now eat"

Zayn sighed, looking at his plate, he tried to eat the toast, and to his surprise, he finished it, though he felt like he couldn't move, he could feel the food back of his throat, though it wasn't hurting him.

Before harry says anything, Zayn collected the plates and put them in the washing machine, when he came back, Harry's feet were back on the table, he couldn't help but to push them off "feet off the table"

"excuse me wifey? My house, I'll do what I want." He put them right back up.

"well, hubby you said I should take care of the house so," he pushed them off again.

"bossy, are we? You won't run that mouth in front of me like that when i-" he looked at the door, like the bell would stop ringing if he glares at it, well it won't "saved by the bell"

*******************

i'm really sorry for the long wait, i've been busy with uni and work and ugh cleaning every single thing that comes in the house, fuck corona, i'll try to write another chapter this week though!