Chapter 25

"so?" Louis asked after some moments of silence, they already ordered what they wanted.

Liam exhaled loudly, his cheeks were flushed cuz how nervous he was, he tried to come up with good first words to start but all came out was "I-I didn't cheat"

"This is bull shit" Louis signed and was about to stand up but Liam stopped him "don't go please!"

"Liam, you and that curly bastard fooled me to come here just to say you didn't cheat? Prove it!"

Alright so Louis' voice was a little too loud and people were looking at them, Liam hated to be at the center of attention "Louis please calm down"

From where he was standing at the other side of the table in front of Liam, he bent a little so he was looking directly at Liam's eyes, "don't you fucking know me? How am I supposed to stay calm you little shit?!"

"that's it! Ok! Let's go to my place" Liam suggested and asked for their bill.

"as if! Why would I come with you?" Louis asked, ready to fly out.

"so you can scream at me as much as you want! Come on" kinda subconsciously, he took Louis' hand to lead him to his car, "get off" Louis muttered and pulled his hand away, Liam decided not to say anything to make a scene.

The car ride was awkward, Louis was doing his absolute best not to look at Liam, trying to not think about their routine when they fought, sit in the car and argue till one had enough and kissed the other, that would have ended up with sex in the car or at least a blow job.

Louis shut the door with all of his power when he got out of Liam's car, just to piss him off a little more, all Liam could do was to roll his eyes at his childish behavior, the second they were in the apartment, Louis turned around to face Liam and said "talk"

Liam thought about it, how he should say it differently this time, but still, all he said was "I didn't cheat"

It was quiet for some seconds then Louis started laughing out loud "you dick! That's all you have to say?"

"what do you want me to say, Louis? Honestly, there is no back story! I'm not responsible for a bruise on some woman's neck!"

"she didn't have it before she was talking to you!"

"How the hell do you know she didn't have it before?!" he was fuming with anger, why Louis couldn't just trust him?

"I heard your laughter with her! You guys were happy and-" his eyes were burning with hot tears "next thing I know is you left me for a- a woman and- and you aren't ev-even gay!" he was sobbing at this point; all the memories he was trying to forget were coming back.

"I'm gay Louis, I know some people lied to you," he said softly as he tried to slowly approach to his sobbing boy "but I'm not lying, I'll never lie to you" when he saw Louis isn't pushing him away, he wrapped his arms around him.

Louis hid his face in Liam's chest, his heart melted at how small and cuddly his baby was.

"Are we ok now baby?"

Louis looked up from Liam's chest "you love me?"

He tried to hold back a coo "always babe, I love you so much" he smiled and kissed his forehead.

"don't you wanna say it back?" Liam mumbled as both of them were still standing in the middle of the living room, in each other's arms.

Louis shook his head no "is that so?" Liam chuckled.

"Hmm," Louis hummed, smiling.

"you little-" Liam picked him up and tossed him on the couch, climbing on top of Louis, looked right in his eyes, "say it back"