048

- Dashawn's Point Of View

It never gets old waking up beside my baby girl. Sometimes I'd lay here for a while and just watch her.

Admire her and enjoy the sound of her breathing until she ruins it by snoring but even that brings a little bit of joy.

"Why are you staring at me?" Kimani questions. I didn't notice she was waking up as I was deep in thought.

"I can't look over my baby momma?" I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I'd give you a kiss on the lips but you know what's up with that."

She drops her jaw and laughs before taking hold of my face and Kisses me all over my face including my lips.

I really don't think I've ever been this in love with a shawty before. I actually never loved any of the girls I was with before.

None of them could remotely compare to Kimani and there was not a doubt in my head this girl is the one for me.

I can remember all the stories KJ told me about his bratty little sister and who would of known that same brat would end up being the mother of my child and the love of my life.

'Fucking corny' I thought to myself. All of it was corny but it was how I felt.

"Oh fuck." Kimani covered her mouth quickly rushing towards her bathroom. King quickly shuffled out of his dog bed to follow behind her tail wagging.

"Move boy." She says trying to shoo the dog away. "This morning sickness is just getting worse..."

"I don't think it's morning sickness... I think it's because you tried some of that nasty ass food Bri made."I chuckled. "Nah but forreal baby.. you want me to get you some water?"

"No..." she trailed off a moment. I could see her gripping her stomach as if something was hurting.

"Baby?"

"Hmm? What ? Dashawn...I'm trying to keep the puke down."

I stood up and made my way over to the bathroom. Resting my hand on her back and rubbing it in small circles. "Don't try and hold it in... let that shit out."

She nods.

"Think about it this way, maybe the throw up will make your breath smell alittle better."

Kimani let her head fall back in laughter filled the air. "You know what , fuck you and your tired ass joke."

"Hmmm.. come to think of it , you haven't fucked me in awhile." My hand slowly made its way down her back to her ass... I gave it a small smack and watched as it jiggled.

"Really ? While I'm over here going back and forth with throw up in my throat." She elbowed my arm away , flushed the toilet and picked her tooth brush and tooth paste up.

I had a remark to make about something else that could be going back and forth in her throat but I kept it to myself.

"Yeah... you better keep quiet cause i already know what's going on in that dirty ass head." She giggles as she prepares herself to brush her teeth. "I got something else that can go back and forth in your throat." Kimani did her best to mimic my voice and honestly didn't do too bad of a job.