050

"I'm just telling you if your brother would get some male dancers , he could appeal to both sides and bring in more money." Brianna spoke as the two of us sat on the couch.

"I don't really think KJ's interests are  what females care for." I chimed in.

"Yeah... you can see by the way he treats Ebony." Brianna snapped back giggling at her comment.

I just shrugged my shoulders, she wasn't wrong. Ebony is dealing with obvious signs of postpartum depression and KJ, like he has done so many times before just seemed to look over her and how she feels. He didn't care for much of anyone else's interests but his own.

As far as we know, he's stopped the cheating but there's way more to a relationship than just being faithful.

"Did I offend you?" Brianna nudged me with her arm. "Come on, we've been around each other long enough for you to know that if I did offend you, I wouldn't care."

I cracked a small smirk and pushed her away. "You didn't offend me, asshole... I'm just thinking."

The front door to the house swung up causing us to direct our attention to it.

KJ walked in with Kairo bundled up in his arms and his car seat in the other hand in which he placed down by the door. "Can y'all believe Ebony called me to go pick up K from her moms crib."

"Yeah... we can, you're his father." I stood up and scooped Kairo out of the blanket and nuzzled him close. "Did you miss aunty? Cause she missed you." Rocking around a bit with Kairo , he waves his arms around smiling.

"Do y'all know what's going on with Ebony?" KJ asks flopping himself down on the couch. "She been acting real distant and shit... y'all think she cheating?"

"If she is, I think it's fair she gets a few good licks in." Brianna's comments were always quick, funny and honestly on point with most situations. It was annoying but needed. "Actually let me correct myself, she doesn't eat pussy so it wouldn't be a few good licks... a few good sucks."

KJ and I both sighed silently agreeing to ignore Brianna who had a pleased look on her face.

"I'm not a doctor-"

"But you're going to say something that a doctor would , right?" KJ cut me off with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm not a doctor but I think she's dealing with postpartum depression... you remember when cousin Kaylynn tried to stab her boyfriend and left the baby at home alone? She was dealing with postpartum depression."

KJ had a look on his face as if he was deep in thought before he spoke. "So you saying she might try and stab me ?"

"Yes."

"Bri- shut up, no... I'm saying you need to get your girlfriend some help and yes we could do it but it'll mean a lot more coming from her boyfriend and the father of her baby."

KJ let out a heavy sigh and nodded. "That shit probably can't wait huh? Depression some serious shit." He clapped his hands together while he thought. "I don't want my girl sad..."

KJ looked up at me while I rocked Kairo.

"You can watch him for a bit right? I'm going to have someone watch the club while I handle this." KJ stood up and kissed Kairo on the forehead before I could even give him an answer he was already out the door with keys in hand.

"Did.. did he just find a way to dump his baby on us?" Brianna asked. "I'm not cut out for the aunty life."

"Well luckily I am." I smiled down at Kairo who was just staring up at me peacefully. "Aunty Kimani reporting for duty!"