017

"I love you."

Dash's voice was echoing in my head as I stood at the pharmacy counter tapping my fingers anxiously against it. My heart raced every time I thought about it.

"Is this all you wanted?" The woman finally came back to the counter after receiving what I had asked for. "One box of Plan B pi-"

I quickly snatched the box out of her hand and placed the money on the counter, "That is all....thank you ! and that is extremely unprofessional." snarling at the woman before turning away and heading out of the automated doors.

I sat in my moms car staring at the Walgreen's bag that hid the contents I shamefully shoved inside of it.

"I could just not take it...." I thought to myself and realized it would be the dumbest decision , getting pregnant by the man my brother want's dead is not going to help his case at all.

I took the box out of the bag and read over the instructions before taking it out and swallowing it down with a can of cherry pepsi I had bought as well. Again, found myself thinking about the other night with Dash. He said he loved me and froze up.

"I love you."

As Dash laid beside me his kind expression vanished and before I could say anything he was already out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked watching as he gathered his things that were scattered around the hotel room. "Why are you leaving?"

"i'm stupid bro... I messed up my cash flow, the shit that was keeping a roof over my aunt and cousin for this?" As he spoke his voice was harsh as if it the words hurt as they came up. "I said I loved you and you don't say anything." he was already dressed from his waist down, his shirt was the last thing he was looking for.

"Y-you didn't even give me a chance to answer you Dashawn."

"Don't call me that, keep this shit professional... it's Dash." He found his shirt and swung it over his right shoulder.

"You're not leaving." I stood up dangling his phone in my hand. "really? Dashawn is a lot more sensitive than I thought he was."

It took him a few steps to close the space between us, backing myself against the wall and holding his phone behind my back.

"Give me my phone KImani.." His voice was stern and angry.

"I love you Dashawn." I spat my words out not knowing when the right time to say them would come, it would of fit best if I said it right after he did but I was just shocked. "you are the first guy in such a long time I genuinely feel safe with.. not even my brother or my dad." I lowered my head still feeling his maniac energy. "I'm sorry I fucked up ya cash flow.. well it was Kiara's fault but she's a lame ass bitch."

Dash chuckled giving me an indication he wasn't as mad as he was a few moment's ago.

"Plus, you wouldn't be able to hide it forever... not with pussy this good."

He laughed again, this time it was audible and once I looked up he was smiling.

"Come your ass over here.." He enveloped me in his arms and instantly took the anxious feeling that had taken over my body away. "As long as i'm alive.... you won't have to worry about no nigga trying to fuck with you.. not even King."

I was taken out of my train of thought and back to reality, sitting in my mom's car as my phone began buzzing with a text message from Brianna. She was telling me to check out my twitter feed and reading the first tweet that popped up on my screen made my stomach turn. I haven't seen Dash since he left the hotel room, he insisted that he would be okay and shouldn't worry about him.