002

It's been going on a day since I've been stuck in this hospital bed. I was able to finally convince my brother, mother and dad to go home and get some rest and wash up.

My parents wanted to send me to live with my aunt. At least that's what my mom told me they discussed, I'm not sure if it was her idea alone or my dads. I just couldn't believe that they wanted to got rid of me but she said it was for the best and best for me.

I'm the nurses finally removed the bright yellow band from around my wrist stating that I was s falling hazard, I was clear to move around and stretch my legs.

I peaked out of my room and noticed that the hall was very quiet. This was my first time I was able to see what room I was in. '207.' I decided to keep walking down the hall using the wall Incase I felt myself wanting to give way again.

The walk felt nice, finally being able to stretch my legs and move. I am very active so being stuck in one spot for too long was torture almost.  A small smile snuck up on to my lips as I realized I was standing in front of 209 now. One room away from the person who was rushed in yesterday. I peaked into the glass and noticed a familiar bright colored jacket hanging on the hook. Only the letter "T and A were visible due to the way it was hung up but it looked like Tahlia's varsity jacket.

My breath was completely taken away as I finally scanned the entire room. "Oh fuck." I stared covering my mouth to muffle myself.

Reggie.. He was laid up in the hospital bed and if it wasn't for his distinct blonde dyed curls I wouldn't be able to tell it was him. His face looked like he was stung by a swarm of bees. His leg was up and watching him for a few moments more it seemed like he was awake.

I took a quick step in to the room and he looked over at the door. He looked over T me with panic in his eyes. "Go." Was all he said.

"Who did this to you ?" I took a few steps closed and he flinched as if each step I took was painful for him. "I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't say a word, I swear I didn't tell them anything."

He didn't speak to me. He just looked on in horror.

He never looked at me this way before and it saddened my heart.

"You have to believe that I didn't say a word!" I couldn't help but cry.

"I know... just go, don't ever speak to me again." He shuffled slowly turning his head away it was obvious he was in a large amount of pain just by moving his head.

I stayed there for a moment until I heard his sisters voice. I turned and rushed back to my room and almost collapsed in to my bed.

"What's with the water works?"

"What did you do to Reggie!" I screamed already knowing that it was my brother at the door. "You didn't have to do that you're so fucking evil !"

"I didn't do anything.... he got jumped things like that happen in the Bronx ya know." He stepped in to the room placing a bag on the counter. "I got you your favorite ice cream."

"How did you find out it was him."

KJ signed placing the contents of the bag on the table. "I didn't find out anything... Big Brian, dads friend from the A said he saw you with that nigga like a week ago."

I scanned KJ's face wanting to see if I could tell he was lying. He wasn't.

"It wasn't even his fault ! I told him not to use the condom, it's my fault and now he's  like that" I covered my face as I continued to cry.

"Come on.... I don't want to know that fucking disgusting." KJ took wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight "it was just a lesson that pops felt like he needed to learn... think about it, he could be dead, it was a warning for him and anyone else who tried to overstep."

I hated hearing him talk like this, he has always been a sweetheart and maybe that's just the way he was with me.

Maybe my parents were right. I need to get away and it will be the best for me and everyone else around me.

Four months Later

I've been living with my aunt for four months now. My parents call very often and KJ has been bombarding me with texts since I've been here.

I have tried multiple times to reach out to Reggie. To apologize of course But he completely blocked me and changed his number.

As for the baby, I did decide to keep it. I got far along enough to know that my baby was going to be a little girl. My aunt and I stayed up for hours one night just thinking about names and all the things we could do once she was here. I knew the risks even though so many doctors protested against me keeping Aniyah. I still went through with it. Sadly, last month I found out that I had lost my Aniyah.

My aunt and I were both shocked to hear the news. We went through with surgery as needed and she was gone...it was almost like she was never here, like she was never going to be apart of this world, my world.

Now a month after losing Aniyah, I have been in a bit of a slump. My family even came up to surprise me. I was puzzled to see the three of them sitting in the living room of my aunts condo when I woke up one morning.

It has been hard losing her. Since I was so excited but  I do believe all things happen for a reason. I hope all of this was for a reason in the end.