010

The next few days were a blur and finally dad and KJ were going to be back home. I wasn't too excited about it, I was going to miss my late night fun.

Last night, 2:30am.

Standing in the kitchen staring down at my phone watching a Netflix original show while eating left over rice out of the pot, I noticed a figure in the corner.

"You should really go home sometimes." I didn't even turn to look.

"If I did that you'd miss me..." Dash chuckled pulling the fridge door open grabbing something out of it and popped it into his mouth.

"Well we wouldn't know until you left." I said rolling my eyes. "What are you doing down here anyways?"

He didn't say anything making his way around the table , I could feel his breath on the back of my neck causing my hair on my neck to rise.

"Hello!" I said in a loud whisper.only because he didn't answer me.

He kept his silence dropping a square golden package by my hand.

"Oh, you stay on that freaky freak shit." I laughed.

Dash relaxed his hand on the dip in my back rubbing it slowly for a moment before pressing a bit of force down causing me to lean down on the counter.

His hands were now gripping my ass over my hello kitty high water pajama pants I got when I was 15. I could feel my cheeks flushing red as I grew highly embarrassed.

""You feel that breeze?" He asks in a whisper.

"Hmmm. ?"

"Your ankles." He chuckled sliding the pajamas down along with my panties so they fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

Dash lifted my left leg up on to the counter and as curious as I was to why my leg was up on the counter he quickly answered it. Dropping to his knees his face was now being smothered by my ass as his wet warm tongue split my lips apart allowing him access to suck and play with my clit.

"Ah-" My yelp was loud as the low level of pleasure grew but considering the two of us were in an open area and a pretty quiet house besides the living room TV being on I had to keep it low. My usually loud mins were muffled by my forearm.

His tongue explored every part of my lower half. He finally settled on his mouth paying close attention to clit while his fingers dig inside my wet opening.

I reached back grabbing a handful of his hair trying to push him closer. He pulled his head away giving my lips one last kiss before rising to his feet.

"Always trying to mess up the curls."

Even though my back was to him, his smile on his lips could still be heard.

The audible sound of the condom wrapper being opened filled the quit tense air. A moment passed in which I was guessing Dash was preparing himself, I lifted my right leg up onto the counter getting myself as close to the edge of counter as possible without falling off. I kept my upper half down against the cool counter top as my ass was lifted in to the air.

Dash groaned aggressively giving my ass a few hard slaps.

The tip of his large cock split my lips open, I gripped the counter a bit getting ready for him to enter the rest of himself but he never did.

"Bounce back on it." He said in a low grumble. "Show me how badly you really want it."

I wiggled my hips as I lowered myself down on to him. It always takes me a moment to get use to his size but once he was covered in my juices it was a lot easier to twerk my ass back on him.