033

Three months have passed since Dash and I had brought Sean down to his family and everything has been smooth sailing ever since, Carmelo's dad and his friends stop coming around the house and the murder count around my house has lowered..

Things have almost seemed to go back to when KJ and I were young. Breakfast together every morning and a few nights a week we'd watch a movie together or go out with the accompaniment of Ebony, Brianna, Dash and now Jasmine as an addition.

Everything seemed okay but knowing the life I live, it wouldn't last long.

"Are you excited?" Brianna questioned Ebony as she sat back on my couch stuffing her mouth with hot Cheetos. "I hope you're having a boy, females are too much to handle."

"I want a girl... KJ wants a boy." Ebony was standing in front of my full body mirror looking over herself.

She's going in to her second trimester and fifth month of pregnancy. Her stomach has gotten fairly large and since her and my brother have been getting a long things have been smooth sailing for her as well.

Mom, Aunt Toya and Ebony's mom Atieno decided to throw her a gender reveal party since the doctor was finally able to make out the gender. Ebony was against the entire thing since she didn't like having attention on her but my mom insisted on it and she made sure Ebony didn't find out the gender by going with her and KJ to the appointment.

There was a light knock on the door before it was opened and mom slid her face in to peer in the room. "I feel like you're taking forever because you don't want to do this." She eyed Ebony. "Come on... everyone is downstairs!" She slipped back out of the room almost closing the door a little too hard.

"You're mom is extremely domineering..." Ebony sighed placing her hand on her stomach and rubbing it a few times. She was wearing a bright yellow full body suit with a jean jacket since it's beginning to get chilly out and her box braids were placed in to a high nearly done-up bun.

"I have no idea what domineering means but your mom is hot." Brianna chuckles as she stands up fixing up her outfit. She's been styling herself real similar to Young-Ma since she's an inspiration to her and even though I don't find myself attracted to females , Brianna definitely has a chance of getting it since she changed up her look.

"Let's just get this over with." I shrugged, I could slowly feel jealousy washing over me which I thought was something i was able to subside.

"I agree!" Ebony took hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze, smiling up at me.

"Why y'all always getting gay with each-other but leave me out?" Brianna rested her hand on top of ours trying to fit herself between us causing us to laugh.

The gender reveal was going to be held in our backyard and after food , drinks and whatever else my mom had in mind was going to be held in the house.  The backyard was decorated with pink and blue ribbons that danced in the wind lightly and a few blue and pink lights that illuminated the backyard.

It's was cute.

Once Ebony had gotten a clear view of everything and everyone her eyes began to well up.

"There's so many people here just fo-for me." She choked on her words as she tried her hardest to stop herself from crying.

The backyard was filled with people, Mom and dad had their friends here, Atieno had invited a bunch of Ebony's family members and KJ brought his crew of course.

"There's the pregnant girl!" A large fair skinned woman opened her arms wide as she made her way over to Ebony.

"Aunt Ellie!" Ebony squealed waddling her way over to the woman to meet her half way.