10.Fanmeet

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

(Edited)

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It's time for another fanmeet. Sumi loves fanmeets! She loves bonding with the army who gives her so much love.

This is her outfit

She was excited like really reeling with excitement!

The boys saw her happy which ultimately made them happy too.

They were now ready to go. The seating arrangements were Namjoon, jin, j hope, suga sumi ,jungkook,taehyung and jimin.

The first fan made her way through Namjoon and was finally in front of Sumi.

"Unnie" she spoke up shyly .

Yes! sumi replied smiling at her.

"I am a big fan of yours" she said stuttering and sumi gave her her biggest smile.

She held the girls hand "you don't need to be nervous around me. "

The girl gave her a shy smile and she chatted with the girl for a long time until the staff asked her to move.

" It was lovely meeting you!" Suri( the fan girl's name) sumi said hugging her.

"I love you unnie" she stated shyly moving on.

Next was a fanboy, mostly fanboys are their because of her.

She smiled at the fan.

"Hey!" she said taking the album from his hand to sign.

The fanboy was older than her.

"Hi" he replied blushing, it wasn't new for her ,fanboys mostly gets flustered whenever they see sumi up close and mostly they can't make an eye contact with her because according to them her eyes were "hypnotizing" even the members have agreed to that.

"You don't need to be nervous" she said smiling at him again.

The boy then mustered up his courage and said "you are too beautiful especially up close" .

She laughed at him and the members looked at their direction.

Meanwhile someone from the crowd shouted "Sumi is a goddess".

All the members started laughing and Sumi replied if "I am the goddess then does that mean i can grant wishes? And most importantly who is the god then?

Everybody laughed at her wityness.

It's ofcourse me, jin spoke up because i am "World wide handsome" you know and the crowd and the members again laughed.

One of her fanboys gave her skittles , her first love and she smiled widely,  the members and the audience laughed at her cuteness and cheered more loudly when the staff took it from her and she pouted.

"Isn't Our sumi too cute?" jimin spoke over the mic making the girl look at him and stop pouting making everybody laugh again.

The fanmeet went really smoothly and Sumi's interaction with the fanboys caught other member's attention and they were definetly going to tease her about that later.

It was now time to talk to the army and everybody took their microphones.

Army were cheering while asking questions and complementing the members.

Sumi "marry me", one of her fanboys shouted.

" I will pass, it's too much hardwork" replied giving a innocent smile making the crowd go crazy and members chuckled at her.

"Army! you guys don't know but sumi once said she is never going to get married" yoongi spoke grabbing everybody's attention and making sumi directly look at him.

"And i also said that I want to go to the moon and be the president" she replied savagely making everybody cheer her on.

Yoongi laughed at her cuteness and so did the boys.

The fanmeet went well with boys and sumi answering to the fans happily.

"That was one great fanmeet!" jungkook said finally going back stage.

Everybody agreed at the words of the male maknae.

"Wait a second!" Sumi yelled and the boys looked at her with "what happened now" look.

"Where is my skittles?!"sumi gasped looking for the staff who took it from her and running towards his direction.

"You promised you will give it to me after the fanmeet" sumi whined at the man finally finding him while he looked at others for help.

Sumi's actions made the boys and the staff laugh for the nth time.

" Just give it to her" Jin said coming behind her and putting a hand on the whining young lady's shoulder or she will keep on bothering you.

The staff gave up and gave the skittles to Sumi while sumi was beyond happy.

Throughout the car ride she could be seen munching on the Skittles looking like a five year old kid while the members didn't miss the opportunity to take her photos which were later posted on their weverse account.

And when taehyung tried to take some from her she patted away his hand saying "not happening hyung, get your own!", which again made the others laugh and taehyung pout.

She did later share it with everybody though. It was wonderful fanmeet for everyone.

Author's note

This chapter signifies my love for skittles too and also check out my other book , i just dropped it from the phone an hour ago😂 i know i m not funny but what's the harm in trying.
Enjoy your day everyone