Gaurdian angel( Bts#4)

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞Gaurdian angel

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Gaurdian angel

Author's note
Well one of my lovely readers Lunasaber requested for this so here you go!
Also i wrote it during midnight while being sleep deprived so it might not be that good.

Third Person's pov

Year 2021

The girl looked through her stuff.

"She was in the dorm, it's been a while since all of them would be staying together in the dorm."

Her Eyes scanned through her stuff, until it landed on it.

"The old Cd, the cd which was nearly 11 years old."

"The Min Yoongi's very first Cd."

"Her fingers ran over the surface, removing the slight dust that has gathered."

"She still remember that day very well, it's like it happened yesterday."

"She remembered the boy on the street, his eyes desperate."

"She had seen him before, he was an underground rapper. When she first heard him rapping something hit her and that day Yoongi became her idol."

"It wasn't Because of the lyrics or his style. She had to agree that the lyrics were a bit sloppy but the emotions behind it was what got her."

"The emotion that begged for him to hold onto his dreams"

"She remembered him but he didn't."

A smile creeped on her face, thinking about that day.

"She remembered Yoongi talking about the girl who bought his very first Cd which gave him the courage to keep going on."

"According to him she was his gaurdian angel but he didn't realise that very Gaurdian angel was his precious little maknae."

"To think, sumi was able to hide this secret for so long."

She kept the Cd on the bed.

I wonder if it still works.. she mumbled but before she could try it out, a voice cut her off.

Mimi! It was Jimin's voice. The girl left the Cd on her bed, making a beeline to Jimin's room.