31.Mimin

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Mimin is one of the cutest ships in Bangtan. So here are some moments between the two mochis of the group.

----
Sumi has noticed that jimin has been a bit off lately.

He has not been his usual cheery self and though he is trying his best to hide it, sumi can see right through him.

Everybody is going out for dinner after their practice but jimin decided to not go and practice more.

Jimin-ssi? Are you not coming? Sumi asked the boy who was sitting on the floor of their practice room.

"I am not hungry, You guys go ahead, i am going to practice a bit more" the boy replied.

Sumi furrowed her eyebrows, she can sense something was wrong.

Sumi? Yoongi called out to her. Are you not coming?

You can go ahead hyung. I am not coming, She told the older boy.

Are you sure? He asked again unsure.

"Yes Hyung, i am fine" she assured yoongi who nodded and went ahead with others.

Why didn't you go? Jimin questioned the girl.

"Didn't feel like going" she shrugged sitting beside jimin.

Hyung?

Yes.

When did you start dieting? She hummed.

Jimin looked at her shocked. How did she know? He made sure to keep it a secret.

How did you know? Jimin glanced at her.

Oh come on Hyung! I know you so well. I know something has been bothering you, so speak up sumi demanded.

I- well jimin stammered.

"Hyung, it's alright. You can tell me anything you know" sumi sighed putting a comforting hand on jimin's shoulder.

"It's just that, i think i have gained weight and army wouldn't like me being this Chubby. I hate it that's why i have been trying to diet" he admitted ashamed.

Jimin-ssi look at me! Sumi demanded and the boy instantly turn his head to look at her.

"First of all you are not fat. Heck you are nowhere near fat. You are perfect just the way you are. I don't know where you get this absurd idea but believe me Hyung you are nowhere near "fat" and even if you are, you should love your body no matter what. You are the only one with abs in the group except jungkook so i don't understand from which angle you are calling yourself that?!' She rambled.