Good news( Bts#26)

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Author's note
Happy Jimin's day!!!!!!!!
Happiest birthday to the cutest human being alive!
Also chapter idea by beast987
Saw the last episode of run bts and i am weeping
Any comforting words??
Need them asap

Third Person's Pov

Sumi held the car door as another dizzy spell hit her.

"She somehow had been feeling dizzy and lightheaded a lot these days."

Maybe she is overworking herself.

"She took a deep breath, regaining her composure before entering the company as she was instantly met by squeals."

"She smiled ear to ear looking at the little human in front of her."

Mimi!! A little girl not more than 4 came barelling towards her as she instantly picked her up.

"Yebin looks so cute today" she cooed as the little girl giggled kissing her.

"I see my daughter is hijacked again" a voice spoke as Sumi turned to look at Yoongi.

"More like she hijacked me" she playfully scoffed at him.

Now a quick recap.

"It's been 5 years since Sumi's and Eunwoo's wedding and yes they are still together."

All of the boys are married aswell and have their own mini versions of them aswell. The youngest being Jungkook's son who was a month old.

"As for Sumi, she still didn't had her own mini version yet."

Not because she didn't like kids because believe me she was a sucker for them.

"It was because of her career. She and Eunwoo were at the peak of their careers and getting pregnant would have been inconvenient at the time but it was ofcourse different for the boys because they didn't have carry the baby for 9 months."

"But 5 years later, everything was going smoothly. There were no hectic schedules whatsoever and Sumi had been wondering if it was the time to finally start her own family especially after seeing the member's kids."