46.Oppa

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Here are the situation where sumi called the boys oppa( yoongi and jin not included because they are already covered in previous and the next chapter.)

Hoseok Oppa~

Shit! She messed up bad and she knew hoseok would kill her.

"She hated angry hoseok and the fact that she made him angry made her shudder."

She was so done for.

Sumi? Hoseok called out as soon as they were back stage.

"The reason why she messed up was because she was messing up with the boys, even when hoseok warned her not to."

Hoseok looked angry, really angry.

"If only looks could kill then she would be dead by now."

Care to explain what happened? He glare smiled at her.

She send a pleading look at the others to help her get out of the situation but they were definetly not getting into this mess.

Shit shit shit think sumi.. What would make hoseok hyung's anger melt away..

"At that moment an idea crossed her mind, which she quite didn't like but if she wanted to go home in one piece then she had to."

"She mustered up her courage or more like dignity."

"Hoseokiee Oppa Mianhe" she added her infamous pout to the statement.

Hoseok froze and so did the others.

"Was he angry at her? Hell yes but is he still angry at her? Hell no."

"She was too precious for that."

Hoseok's anger melted away like ice, his previous glare replaced by a big smile.

"It's fine mimi" he smiled widely, hugging her.

"Oppa is no longer angry" he squealed meanwhile smirking at the others.

Others just looked at them, shocked.

God they wanted to wipe that smirk off of him but of course they couldn't.