I am still me( Bts#37)

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

Author's note
(Continuation of the last chapter)
Special thanks to my friend AlienChild03
I know i basically sucked but you get what i was trying to convey here.

Sumi's Pov

"The man was unbothered as he took my jeans off but not fully because my legs were tied."

"Shit, i guess i have to free your legs" he groaned and that's when an idea popped inside my head.

This was my only chance to escape.
"As soon as my legs were untied i head butted the man."

Oww! he screamed as it hurt me aswell but i didn't care.

I ran towards the door but not that soon.

You! He yelled grabbing me by my wrist or more like the rope tied to my wrists.

"I wasn't stupid i knew that i couldn't escape without my hands being free. I was smart not stupid like one of the many leads in the movies i watched."

"I knew that the first instinct of someone should be to be either grab the hair or the wrist."

And I prayed for him to grab my wrist and he did.

"One pull and the rope came untied."

It was not that strongly tied to begin with.

The man had not noticed my hands coming free.

On an instinct he slapped me again.

Son of a bitch! I spat, my lips bleeding as i felt burning rage. He had touched me when i had said no.

You- before he could do anything else. A punch landed on his face. A very hard one which had him stumbling back.

Once i was free, i had easily overpowered him and i knocked him unconscious. I made sure to land a lot of punches on his face. All i was seeing was red, i wanted to kill him. Yes i did but i had to stop.

"His face was painted with blue when i finally stopped but I wasn't satisfied."

"Once i knew he was unconscious, i hurriedly wore my clothes back while crying because i was nearly raped."