Interrogation( Bts#9)

☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎☏︎Author's noteHappy 40k+ reads!!Also just consider this chapters as season 2 of the book because it's too much to be considered as bonus chapters

Author's note
Happy 40k+ reads!!
Also just consider this chapters as season 2 of the book because it's too much to be considered as bonus chapters.
I have like 4 more chapters all ready to be published.
Happy reading!

Third Person's pov

"Ok i have something really important to talk about."

Jin spoke as all of them sat in the living room.

"They were summoned by the oldest for some kind of meeting"

He sighed before speaking again.
So who among you have been sneaking someone in every night?

"Everybody simultaneously widened their eyes at the statement, worst being the female maknae."

What do you mean hyung? Namjoon asked.

"Don't act all clueless Namjoon, my bet is on you. I have seen someone sneaking in for 2 days, it gave me an heart attack but i saw what i saw."

"Hyung you could have seen wrong" Taehyung mumbled.

"I might be old but i saw what i saw. You know we have a rule of not sneaking our partners or whoever we are seeing in the dorm" he hissed.

The female maknae sat there quietly as all the boys fought and blamed eachother.

"Nobody suspected her because according to them, she was their innocent little maknae but little did they know that she wasn't that innocent anymore."

Should i tell them the truth? She internally debated.

Su! Help me a little here! Jin groaned catching her attention.

Yah! What's up with you? Why are you so quiet? Yoongi questioned looking at her.

"Yeah mostly you would be the loudest here" Jimin added.

"You are usually quiet only when you- Jungkook trailed off, his eyes widening in realisation.

What Jungkook? Hoseok asked.

"It's you! You are the one sneaking someone in! You are seeing someone!" Jungkook gasped seeing right through her.

Sumi stayed quiet.