54.We said we will be back didn't we?

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

18 months later

"Now i will like you to welcome Noh Sumi."

The crowd erupted in loud cheers as she made her appearance.

"She was on the Jimmy Fallon show in America, promoting her upcoming marvel movie."

Hey Jimmy! She greeted the host.

"It's nice to have you back on the show Sumi. It's been a while so will you like to introduce yourself again?."

"Hey guys, I am Sumi from bts. It's so good to see you all again and once again the crowd erupted in cheers."

"Yes, since the guys left sumi always mentioned bts in her introduction."

"18 months have passed since that day, she drowned herself in work but still the time seemed to pass painfully slow".

"In just 10 days, she will be able to see them again. Just 10 days."

"So your upcoming movie is the talk of the town, you are first time actor and that also in one of the biggest movies in the world. How did it feel?" He asked.

"It honestly felt great, I got to know people and i also made new friends as well. On the whole it was a new experience and a very good one at that."

"So you are a part of the world wide famous group bts. The other members are on their military service right?"

Right.

"So during their absence you also released 3 new albums which were a huge success and now your movie will be released too, so during all this time did you contact the others? Did you stay in any kind of contact?" He questioned.

"Well yeah, we did. They actually congratulated me for the success of my albums. We do talk every once in a while but it's really brief and it's like once in few months."

You must miss them right?

"Yeah i do, i actually do a lot and so does the army, but they are going to be back really soon" she smiled