period(Bts#47)

Author's noteRequested chapter byBTS_BubbleSorry that it took so long, this has been sitting in my drafts for a month now, had to wait till the book reached 100k

Author's note
Requested chapter byBTS_Bubble
Sorry that it took so long, this has been sitting in my drafts for a month now, had to wait till the book reached 100k

Third update of the day!!

Third Person's Pov

Back in 2013 after their debut.

"Sumi groaned as she felt pain surging through her lower abdomen."

Did she eat something bad? She wondered, gently rubbing her tummy.

She was oblivious to the fact that she was about to bloom into womanhood as some people called it. (A/n: sappy much)

Hey that's mine! Taehyung shouted.

It doesn't have your name on it! Jimin argued as they both yelled at each other.

Taehyung took out a marker before attempting to write his name on it.

Oh my god! What's wrong with you?! Jimin squeaked in disbelief.

"Somehow their yelling was ticking her off and all she wanted was to duct tape their mouths."

"It was something usual in the dorms as the others paid no attention to it but somehow it was bothering Sumi a lot.

She patiently waited for them to stop and let her focus on her novel.

What the fuck?! Taehyung widened his eyes at Jungkook who quietly ate the last pizza slice which the soulmates have been oh so passionately fighting about.

What the heck kook? Jimin looked flabbergasted at the youngest male.

"Problem solved" Jungkook burped shamelessly.

Vmin exchanged a look before looking back at the shameless male maknae.

Jungkook yelped as both of them lunged at him.

YOU ASS HOW DARE YOU EAT MY PIZZA! Taehyung roared chasing Jungkook around the living room

It was my pizza! Jimin argued chasing him aswell

"Well back in those days their living room was a small room sized, they were just running in circles around the members in the closed space shouting at each other."