48.More facts about Sumi2

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎(Edited)

(Edited)

-: Sumi was actually inspired by Yoongi and it being her main reason for joining bighit and nobody knows about it.

-: She was the first person to buy Yoongi's music which he used to sell. Yoongi of course doesn't know about it.

-: Even after there busy schedule back in highschool, sumi somehow made sure to top in every exam.

-: She graduated as the top student in highschool.

-: Jungkook once in an interview said that whenever he looked at Sumi in class, she was either sleeping or daydreaming and god knows how she managed to top every exam.

-: Sumi claimed that she didn't like studying but was good at it.

-: She learned French and Spanish by herself with the help of online courses.

-: Jungkook always bothered Sumi with his homework and studying.

-: She was briefly bullied back when she was new in korea because of her inability to Converse properly in the language ,though it didn't last long.

-: Back in middle school, she said she used to receive many chocolates from her admirers during valentine's.

-: She takes after her father so much that it's scary.

-: She hates when army ship her romantically with the boys and it's like they are shipping her with her brothers.

-: Well it's known to the world that many idols have a huge crush on her.

-: She got an offer for a kdrama which she politely declined saying that she wanted to focus on her music carreer but that doesn't mean she will not consider it in the future.

-: Her favourite American sitcoms are Friends and Game of thrones.

-: She didn't sleep for a whole night when she started watching Game of thrones because she was so addicted that she couldn't stop watching though she was hugely disappointed by the ending.

-: She keeps both her American and korean culture alive.

-: She is studying psychology in online college. She was always interested to know how human emotions work.

-: She said that she gets random calls from her idol friends always asking her for her advice.

-: She is close friends with Hwasa and Jessi. She said she was their biggest fan.

-: She is close friends with Black pink, twice and G friend too but army doesn't know or they will start shipping her members with them which will make all of them uncomfortable.

-: Her favourite k dramas are Crash landing on you and Descendants of the sun.

-: She said that she can't cry easily but she is really a very sensitive person and it hurts her deeply when someone is in pain especially her members.