I am done ( bts#33)

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌

Author's note
Shit is about to go down...

Third Person's Pov
(In this time span bts just returned from their military service and sumi is not yet dating Eunwoo and this is after the kidnapping incident.)

Stressed..

"That's what can be said about the group right now."

This was their first come back after military service and to say everything was going smooth would be a lie.

"Because they were out of shape after so long and that led to pent up frustration."

And the frustration was going to lead to something worse.

Where is she?! Jin huffed looking at the time.

"Sumi was an hour late to practice again and it's been going for 4 days."

"I don't know hyung but i am getting pissed" Yoongi growled.

What is wrong with her? Can't she be on time atleast! Taehyung hissed.

They were not angry at Sumi but diverting their anger at her.

Ok that's it i am going to-

I am sorry, i am late! Sumi panted entering the room to be greeted by seven very irritated men.

What's wrong? She furrowed her eyebrows.

What's wrong?! What's wrong is you are late again! Hoseok snarled, his sunshine smile long gone.

Sumi was slightly taken back at his tone.

I am sor-

"Bullshit, i am tired of your sorry. We already have been waiting for an hour especially when you know we are lagging behind, what you can atleast do is be on time and not make us waste our time" Jimin cut her off.

Hyung i-

"Can you please be a little more responsible. I am so tired of you." Namjoon sighed irritatedly.

"I am sorry hyung but i was busy" she defended herself, feeling hurt at their behaviour.

"Busy? Ofcourse you were busy. How can you not be miss celebrity" Jungkook scoffed at her.