Graduation (Bts#61)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

You can do it! You are the best so you can do it!You are so beautiful! You are so smart! The female maknae encouraged herself while winking at herself in the mirror.

You can BWAHH! She screamed as Jungkook literally like literally jumped on her.

Jeon Jungfuck what is wrong with you! She yelled, pushing him away as he sniggered in response.

What is wrong with me? He snickered evily before showing him his phone.

"Sumi gasped in horror looking at the video of her prepping herself in the mirror. "

"Damn is that really me? Fuck that's embarrassing" she mentally remarked before lunging towards the phone making the older yelp and run away

Jeon Jungkook give me the fucking phone! She screamed chasing him as he poked his tongue out at her

Delete it before i make you!

Catch me first- Ouch Hyung! Jungkook groaned stopping in his tracks as Hoseok squeezed his ear harder.

Got - oh Hyung... Sumi also stopped behind him giving him an innocent smile.

"Why are you both running around like that huh? I clearly told you that i won't tolerate any fights between you today" He scolded as both of them as they looked down.

"Angry hobi was hot and scary at the same time but more hot."

Sorry... they both mumbled the issue of the video forgotten.

Mimi go do your hair, you are giving the speech afterall, you got to look at your best.

But i was always look the best... she mumbled before going back to her room.

And what was she is asking you to delete? He raised his eyebrows at the male maknae once sumi was gone who with a pout showed him the video.

Oh my god! Hobi laughed looking at the video of sumi winking at herself.

"She is Jin Hyung's sister" He remarked. Send it to me please... he said before leaving Jungkook behind.

"I will send it to the world" Jungkook smirked evily posting it on Twitter.

-----