friends or not(Bts#8)

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎Author's noteShould i stop with the bonus chapters already?A little romantic chapter since i never actually described how sumi started dating so yeah

Author's note
Should i stop with the bonus chapters already?
A little romantic chapter since i never actually described how sumi started dating so yeah.
Also this is a requested chapter by Alexis622422
I also changed the book's cover.

Third Person's pov

JEON JUNGKOOK GET BACK HERE!!!

"What are they upto now?" Hobi looked at Yoongi, who was sitting beside him.

How am i supposed to know? Yoongi shrugged, when they both looked at a very amused Jungkook running down the stairs.

He showed them a shh sign before hiding in the kitchen.

"Aren't they like 27 now?"(korean age) Namjoon who was sitting across them chimed.

The rappers looked at each other before going back to their work.

Jungkook! Come here you little! A very pissed and seemingly wet (not that you dirty people) Sumi followed suit.

"Hyung did you see him?" Sumi briefly stopped and questioned looking around.

"Namjoon pointed to the kitchen as she went barelling there."

Then they heard it.

"I think it's going to be interesting" J hope smirked before going to the kitchen, other two following suit.

"The 95 liners were already there snickering at the commotion."

You are such an ass! Sumi screamed.

"Hey that's Jimin Hyung not me!" Jungkook retorted.

Alright you are a bigger ass than him! She sneered

Hey! Jimin grumbled as the two continued fighting.

"Ok what's the fuss about?" Jin entered the kitchen looking at the two maknaes.

Ask him! The female maknae pointed accusingly

I didn't do anything!

"What the heck jeon! Stop lying! My wet hair are the proof. He poured cold water on me!"she yelled.

"Jungkook you shouldn't have done that" Taehyung piped in adding fuel to the fire as the male maknae glared at him.