21.After the rain 2

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

(Edited)
Third Person's Pov

The black van pulled up in front of the big building.

"Everybody slowly got out of the van one by one putting on their masks ,cautious of the fans who might be there."

Sumi got out after Yoongi, she was not feeling her best, her head was aching and so was her throat but she tried to act like nothing was wrong.

Are you sure you are fine?? Yoongi asked the girl who was trying her best to walk.

"I am fine seriously!" She replied a bit annoyed ,like i mentioned earlier she hated being babied.

They all went inside the building, ready to get there makeup and hair done.

Hey Su! Eunbi called out to her best friend, coming towards her.

Sumi didn't notice her coming because she was too busy spacing out, she was tired as hell.

Su?? Eunbi called her out again lightly shaking her.

Y-ess, sumi replied out of her daze with her broken voice. Talking right now was a really hard task for her.

What's wrong with your voice? Are you sick??! The older girl interrogated the younger, worried.

Just a little feverish.. and instantly she felt eunbi's cold hand on her forehead.

You are burning up?! Will you be fine?

I will be fine! Sumi reassured her friend putting on her best smile.

She doesn't want to talk to anymore.

She closed her eyes and let Eunbi do her work.

After they were done, they went to their practice room where all the cameras were set up.

Sumi leaned her body towards the wall at her back supporting her. She sat between jimin and j hope.

Are we all ready? The leader asked looking at his members. Everybody replied with a yes except the girl.

The live started with many viewers pouring in.

After waiting for a minute or two , the group started talking to their fans giving their greetings.

It was a hassle for sumi to even look at the screen, her eyes were drooping.

"Annyeonghaseyo army!" How have you been all! Sumi cheerily said looking at the camera with all her strength.

But Army were quick to notice that she wasn't well by her voice. She looked pale even after the makeup.

Comments started pouring in, asking about the maknae's health.