Friends need to know(Bts#23)

߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷Author's noteChapter requested by sweetrain97I hope you liked it

߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷
Author's note
Chapter requested by sweetrain97
I hope you liked it

Third Person's Pov

Sumi groaned when another notification on her phone popped up.

Whose notifications you wonder?

"Her friends. The 1997 liners."

"They have been messaging her since yesterday but she very skillfully ignored them, but she knew she couldn't do it anymore or they will be standing outside her door with guns".

Weird friend circle.

"They needed an explanation and sumi was the one who owned that explanation."

"Su, you really need to talk to them. I am so annoyed right now by their incessant messaging" Jungkook grumbled

I will soon... she dismissed him.

At that same moment she felt incredible pain in her ears.

Jungkook let go! She yelled but the said man squeezed her ear tighter.

"You explain it to them or i personally take you there by your ear" he threatened.

"Alright, i will explain to them so let go now please, it hurts" she whined a Jungkook instantly let go of her at that.

"You know this is violence. How can you do this to a girl?" She hissed rubbing her ear.

"Well i did not exactly do that to a girl" he smirked.

Jeon Jungkook you are so dead!

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Next day all her friends were supposed to meet, to let the new couple explain themselves.

"All of them took time off because everybody needs tea in their Life" (* taehyung in the background sipping tea*)

Why am i here again? Jungkook whined as sumi pulled him.

"Because you forced me into it and if I get killed i am taking you with me so shut up" she growled.