26.Stalker part 2

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

Byung!!!!! The girl screamed running towards her friend.

Su!!! The boy ran towards her equally excited.

Even though sumi is not a fan of skin ship or hugs, she would always hug her loved ones.

After crashing into the boy's arm. Sumi finally spoke up.

You!! "You have gotten more handsome" she smirked.

"Says the one who looks prettier every passing second" the boy complimented.

It's their thing, don't judge.

Byung-hun has changed a lot since their first encounter. He used to be a timid, wimpy boy who was visibly really skinny.

But now he has changed a lot. He is a different person thanks to Sumi. She changed him. She made him become the best version of himself which he is now.

"He has grown to be a really handsome guy with visibly muscular body and a very tall height as same as Namjoon's."

In case you are wondering what he does for living.. well he is a very well known fashion designer. He realised his dreams after Sumi's help and he couldn't be happier.

She was an angel to him. "She made his life better and he will always be grateful to her for that".

"Like the members, byung-hun is overly protective about Sumi, he sees her as his precious younger sister who he now needs to protect. "

"He would do anything for her."

"Seriously you guys are giving me  jealousy issues"! sumi huffed taking a seat beside the man in a very private restaurant.

"Both you and jungkook have changed so much. You are literally made of muscles! And me i am still the same!"she exclaimed dramatically with her hands.

"The boy chuckled at her, he knew how being strong and being able to kick people's ass mattered the most to the girl. It was evident from their first meeting."

You don't need muscles su! "You are already strong", he complimented the girl who grinned widely at his response.

Well that i am! She boasted.