If we were not bts( Bts#29)

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎Author's noteThis is an alternate universe

Author's note
This is an alternate universe.
Well the whole book is an alternate universe but whatever.
If bts wouldn't have been bts then how would the 8 members meet each other.
This chapter basically considers a scenario where bts is not together and neither do 8 of them know eachother.

This is another result of me procastinating during my exams
There will be a part 2 and please comment if you like it, so that i can write more au.

Third Person's Pov

"Another case, another day, the young girl in her early twenties thought but little did she know that this case was going to change her life."

"It was late at night, to be more precise it was 1am in the morning but being a detective you can't never be off duty."

"Detective Noh" she heard someone calling her as she instantly swirled to look at them.

Park sunbae she instantly bowed to the handsome male who was also her senior.

Follow me... he ordered as sumi nodded.

Once out of sight. The young man sighed.

"It feels so weird whenever you call me Park sunbae" he confessed.

"Well i can't help it Jimin Hyung, no matter how close we are, at our work you are my senior and i have to adress you so" She Chuckled.

"Well that's true" he smiled. "Anyways we have a new case" he informed her gesturing her to follow him to the car.

What's the case about? Sumi questioned buckling the seatbelt as Jimin started the engine.

Well a waiter got murdered in "My kimchi Seoul house."

Sumi gasped. The famous restaurant which is owned by Kim Seokjin( come on chef kim), my god that's big.

"Well you haven't seen the half of it. The people involved in are big aswell" he explained taking a sharp turn.

Sumi had a feeling that this case was going to be far from normal.

Opening the door to the famous restaurant, the familiar scene of crime greeted her.

"In the middle of the restaurant laid a body of a man maybe in his mid twenties."