41.group hug

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's pov

_____

Bangtan was in the Seoul National airport heading to America for their upcoming concert.

"It was Sumi's first concert and public appearance after her mother's untimely death."

She was not as ecstatic about it as she used to be because she knew once she stepped out, she was definitely going to be bombarded with questions about her "mother" and her "mental health."

But what she didn't know was that it was going to be much sooner than she expected.

As soon as they stepped in the airport it was as usual crowded with army chanting their name meanwhile also sending words of condolences to the young girl.

"Are you going to be ok Su?" Jungkook questioned walking beside her, they were walking together. The whole group was walking in pairs meanwhile not being far away from each other.

She hesitantly nodded "no she was not going to be fine."

Sumi? How are you feeling after your mother's demise?

Is your mental health ok?

Are you seeing a therapist?

"Sometimes it could make you wonder how blunt and insensitive reporters can be."

The bodyguards were doing their best to protect her from the reporters, even jungkook had wrapped an arm around her shoulder to secure her meanwhile secretly glaring at the reporters.

Sumi was doing her best to ignore it but one certain comment made her stop in her tracks.

"Do you blame yourself that you weren't there for her in her last moments? "

She looked at the reporter wide eyed stopping abruptly even the other boys have heard this and were now looking at the shameless reporter.

"That fucker dare ask such a question!" yoongi snarled quietly beside Namjoon who was  equally appalled by the comment.

But they couldn't just blatantly snap in front of the crowd. They had to maintain their demeanor.

All the boys had mad face plastered but they had to be calm, their faces softening when they saw the broken face of the girl.

"With due respect sir, how can you ask such a question?" Jungkook snapped at the reporter who moved back due to jungkook's scowling face.

Well sumi.. She just stood there frozen, million of thoughts racing inside her head.

Jungkook's comment grabbed the crowd's attention who also started criticizing the man for such a insensitive question.