The Proposal(Bts#24)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Author's noteChapter requested by sweetrain97Thank you for the request sweetie

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Author's note
Chapter requested by sweetrain97
Thank you for the request sweetie

Third Person's Pov

"Yes i will marry you."

"The female maknae lazily looked at the movie playing on the TV while munching on popcorns."

Yes i will marry you she mimicked the heroine. If only things were that easy.

"It's been 5 years since Eunwoo and her started dating."

Sumi was 31 now(korean age).

She sighed getting up from the couch while looking at her phone.

"Still no messages from Eunwoo."

"Past few days, Eunwoo had been acting distant which is really weird and Sumi can't help but fear the worst."

"The past few years of dating had been a bliss and Eunwoo had at some point mentioned marriage aswell but Sumi wasn't ready."

"Even Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were married. Yes you heard me right."

Jin already had a one year old daughter too who was an absolute cutie.( JUST MY IMAGINATION)

"Lots of things had happened obviously but Bts were still the same."

"Locking her phone and throwing it on the bed, She made a beeline for the bathroom."

A cold shower was going to calm her insecurities for the mean time.

Meanwhile somewhere near hell...

"Eunwoo gulped looking at the seven men who was somewhat glaring at him."

You want to marry our Sumi? Yoongi rephrased narrowing his eyes in intimidation.

Yes Eunwoo answered.

"Interesting" Namjoon spoke looking at him. And why do you think we will agree to it?

"Exactly what Namjoon said. Why do you think we will so easily let you marry our precious Maknae?" Jin questioned.