29.kookmi

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Just some moments between the two maknaes jungkook and sumi

シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎

Jungkook!!!!!!! The girl's angry scream boomed in the once quiet dorm.

The members sighed anticipating another friendly fight between the two maknaes.

Meanwhile the male maknae was hiding and laughing at the furious sumi.

"He had apparently ate her skittles according to her knowledge but in reality he hasn't, he just hid them to prank the girl."

"The world knows that nobody eat Sumi's skittles."

JEON COME OUT!!! She screamed again demanding the man to show her his presence.

How dare you! You eat my skittles! "I was saving them for a long time."

"I am going to kill you! When i find you the hell is going to break loose jeon!" She snarled.

"The members gasped. They knew how scary the girl is, when someone takes her first love i.e skittles."

"The male maknae was done for. He was way beyond saving"

"Oh god. Calm down Su!" Jungkook calmly said finally coming out of his hiding.

"Seeing him so calm made the girl more angry. She lunged at him angrily but the boy was quick to escape."

You!!! She roared chasing after the boy in the dorm.

Jungkook was enjoying it, but he will reveal the fact that he didn't eat it but just hid it soon, before things would elevate.

The girl was now tired chasing after the overly active bunny.

She stopped and quoted the words "I HATE YOU" which made the boy stop and feel bad about his prank.

He came beside the girl who was mad at him and showed her what she wanted to see. "Her first love skittles, packed properly signifying that they were untouched."

Once the girl realised jungkook's cruel prank.She phrased the same words again "I HATE YOU JEON".

Aww.."I LOVE YOU TOO". The boy responded patting her head.