Caught in 4k(Bts#53)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

One of my favourite chapters. I just think this idea is really unique and new.
I hope you guys like it🤝

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Third Person's Pov

#Caught in 0k❥︎

Are you sleepy? Jin asked Sumi who was swaying from side to side.

Ani~(no) she shook her head eventhough her eyes were telling a different story.

"The group had a photoshoot Today which had been going for too long."

"Alright we have half an hour Break here" the photographer announced as the group sighed tiredly.

I am going to grab something to eat, Anyone want something? Hobi asked.

"We will come with you" everybody got up except the female maknae.

Mimi?

Just get me some coffee.. The boys nodded as sumi watched their backs disappearing.

"She shouldn't have stayed up all night watching anime" she thought to herself as her eyes began to droop.

No! she shook her head, i can't sleep right now.

But the warm winter sun was making it hard for her not to as she slowly found herself resigning to sleep.

The boys returned a while later.

Mimi here- Jimin stopped mid sentence as he saw the female maknae sleeping, a gentle smile adorning his face.

What-

Shh! Jimin pointed at the female maknae as Everybody's eyes softened, a huge smile on their face.

"She looks so cute" Namjoon cooed, removing the stray hair from her face as the camera shutter went off.

Caught in 4k