51.All together sick

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

Hyung?

The girl walked into the living room to be greeted by emptiness.

There wasn't anyone there. It was eerily quiet

Usually Jin or someone else would already be there, especially since it was a practice day.

Are they all sleeping?

She made her way to the oldest's room gently knocking on the door.

No reply.

She opened the door to see jin cuddled up in his blanket, she made her way to the bed and gently shook him.

Hyung?

No reply.

Hyung?

Silence

She frowned when she didn't recieve her reply, she shook him again but this time realising that he felt a little warm, her hand instantly landed on his forehead, it was burning.

Hyung? She called out again worried.

But this time she recieved a small reply.

Su?

Hyung! Are you feeling sick? she asked instantly.

Yeah he replied, my head hurts so does my body.

"You have a fever hyung" she informed. Stay put, i will tell the manager you can't make it. I am going to wake others up and then i will be back she told him before getting up.

But-

No buts, rest she said sternly and left the room to J hope and Jimin's room.

This time she went inside without a knock. Both of them were wrapped in their blankets as well.

Hoseok Hyung she called out.

Hoseok replied with a groan, his voice sore.

Don't tell me, her head touched his forehead. He was burning as well.