16.Meeting part 1

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

(Edited)

It takes place back in early 2011, when the boys and sumi met for the first time.

Jin's Pov

Bang pd told us a few days back that a girl would be joining the group as our 8th member.

All the members including me were shocked.

Why so Sir?!Namjoon asked.

Bang pd began "for a few months now, i have been noticing that your group missed something. Then it clicked my mind that you guys will be writing songs for young teenagers and also promoting other issues so i thought a girl would be the perfect fit. It will promote the idea of change, that girls are as strong as boys, the perfect thing for your group. Though i have to say it might be not easy since people don't accept change easily, you might receive hate but that's what makes you strong."

I have to say, it did made sense about what bang pd said.

So who is the girl?.. i asked pd nim.

Ohh "you will be delighted to meet her  but not just yet, she is a very unique girl" he mentioned.

How old is she? Yoongi spoke up.

" She is the same age as jungkook ,i guess she is a few weeks younger" he answered.

"She is gonna be the new maknae then?" jimin asked.

Well yeah she is younger obviously but I decided to have both male and female maknae in the group as they are both the same age.

Is she a vocalist? hoseok asked.

"Uhh.. about that she can both sing and rap , as i mentioned she is very talented" he told us.

"She will be moving with you soon too" he said. Ofc considering she is a girl we will give her own room.

We nodded.

When can we meet her? We asked him.

Soon, he said smiling.

Sumi's Pov

When bang pd told me that i was going to debut in a all boys group, i was pretty shocked.

Why me though? I asked him.

Because you fit the criteria perfectly he smiled. Well i had to accept, i was different from usual girls, i was more like a fiesty kind of girl.

When can i meet them?.. i asked

" soon" he replied and also you will be moving with them.

What?!!

" It's going to be fine, you will be given your own room and the boys are gentlemen" he told me and i nodded wondering what the future held for me.

Author's note

I am going to have 2-3 parts of this meeting chapters so I am going to keep the chapters short. Anyways i hope you are enjoying.

 Anyways i hope you are enjoying