Is it really a failure(Bts#57)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

Back in 2017

The female maknae looked at her books as a sigh came out of her mouth.

"She was preparing for her college exams wanting to take masters in psychology. An idol aiming for such higher education despite their schedule was strange, really strange and at some point impossible but she wanted to opt for it."

She wasn't afraid of a challenge but at this point even she was questioning herself.

She was very bright when it came to academics but college exams weren't easy for her especially being an idol and when they had started gaining attention world wide with all kinds of awards coming from here and there.

She was happy for them, her group but it also meant that she was busier than ever with no time to breathe.

I can't understand anything....Sumi sighed defeatedly looking at her textbooks somberly.

But i can do it! She encouraged herself doing her best to concentrate and she did.

Finally able to grasp the concept and getting into a rhythm, she was interuppted by a knock making her look towards the door.

Come in... she sighed once again. She had studied for barely an hour.

The door opened revealing Yoongi whose eyes went from her to the book as the realisation hit him.

Oh were you studying? I am sorry for disturbing, i didn't know! He hurriedly apologised turning on his heels, ready to leave the room.

No, no it's fine Hyung! she stopped him while Standing up. I was just going to take a break... she lied.

Yoongi looked at her hesitantly. Are you sure?

She gave him a nod while smiling. Yes Hyung what is it?

Well i wrote some lyrics and wanted to take your suggestion... he scratched his nape, entering her room once again.

"Ofcourse he did" Sumi mentally remarked.

It's a bad time right? He asked again.

No hyung, it's not.. Come on let me see it....

And that's how she spent the whole day helping Yoongi jotting down the lyrics and before she knew it, it was time for their schedule again leaving no time for her studies.