55.We will always be together

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Many years later
(A/n: i will leave it upto you guys to imagine how many years have passed)

"Thank you everyone. We were Bangtan."

Many years have passed like many years since the members met each other for the first time, since they first debuted, since their return from the military.

"It was their very last performance as a group."

"The last performance of the most phenomenal group in the world who broke so many records and took the world by storm."

Today was a very emotional day, the end of an era.

"But the end is always a new beginning."

"Everybody was in tears as they gave their very last speech."

It was the female maknae's turn, the one around whom the whole story revolved around.

Army! She screamed over the microphone like old times as the crowd cheered.

"I am not going to give an emotional speech, i mean i will try because i think all of us have cried enough today, enough for a lifetime."

Everybody laughed at her comment, tears in their eyes.

"On a serious note, thank you for sticking with us through thick and thin, thank you for supporting us Army. Like we always say, you are the reason why we are here, you are the reason why we kept on going, you are the reason we reached this far. We are family and now our family is larger. Even though it's our last performance doesn't mean we are seperating. It's been so long hasn't it? Nobody thought we would reach here but we did. I still remember the very first day i met all of the members, it's such a fresh memory even though years have passed since that.Army this journey along with you and the boys was a great one, the best for me. Our journey together taught us so many things, made us stronger, made us a family. I will be always thankful for that. Even though it might be our very last performance as Bangtan but believe me this memories we made together will keep on living. Army we will always be together no matter what. Bangtan will always be together no matter what" her voice cracking at the end as tears started streaming down her face.

"And that was the cue for everybody to burst out in pools of tears. There was nobody in the venue who wasn't crying."