A date(Bts#17)

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎Author's noteRequested chapter by beast987

Author's note
Requested chapter by beast987

I added my own element to it since i suck at Romance.
Hope you liked it 🌚

Third Person's pov

The female maknae's feet thrummed with excitement as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

She was to go on a date.

With who?

With her boyfriend Eunwoo ofcourse.

"It was to be their first real date, considering their busy schedule they didn't really had the time to be on a real date."

And now that the boys and their company Knows about their relationship, it makes this date more exciting.

"A big happy smile on her face, the girl did last of her makeup before winking at herself in the mirror."

"SeokJin effect"

"Someone sure is getting dolled up" someone scoffed behind her.

She turned her head to look at the one and only Jeon Jungkook looking at her disapprovingly.

"I rather you keep your thoughts to yourself Jk" she countered paying no attention to him.

"She knew he was a bit wary of their relationship and his overprotective nature was showing."

"Omo, my dosaeng looks so beautiful" Hobi squealed looking at her.

"You look really good Su" Namjoon commented.

"Our maknae is really pretty" Taehyung complimented.

The others looked at her quietly.

"Namjoon, hobi and Taehyung having sisters were more comfortable with her relationship  while the other four weren't."

Sumi sighed looking at the other four who just quietly looked at her.

"I will be leaving then" she announced.

Have fun! Taehyung called out.

"Don't have too much fun though" Jimin instantly countered.