43.Ignored

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

"It's been a day since they caught her sneaking out and a day since the female maknae has started ignoring the boys."

You ask her something.. Well she does respond but with just a yes or no.

"She won't talk to them, hell she wouldn't even smile at them."

"Good morning" jimin greeted the female maknae who was drinking her milk.

"Good morning" she said as blankly as she can, not even looking at his direction.

The boys won't lie that it didn't hurt them insanely that she was ignoring them.

"They knew the reason why but they didn't know how to act."

___

Guys what should we do about sumi? Namjoon questioned the boys.

They were in the practice room and sumi has already left the practice room to go to her studio.

"I don't know, she is pretty mad at us" jin sighed.

"She won't even bat her eyes when i try to tease her" jungkook chipped in.

"She won't even greet me as she usually do" hoseok said.

"I asked her to play games with me and she didn't even look at me" taehyung piped in.

"It's worse for me though, she hasn't said a word to me since yesterday" yoongi groaned. He didn't like to be ignored by the one person who fully understands him.

"I think we went too far" Namjoon admitted.

What should we do now then? Jungkook asked.

Should we apologise? Taehyung now asked looking between his members.

"She is not going to forgive us easy, we did take away her freedom" Jin deadpanned.

"The kid is stubborn" yoongi sighed.

But we have to try.

____

Sumi hated being restrained.