18.Meeting part 3

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

(

Edited)

Sumi's Pov

"If you ask me about my first impression of the boys then it was quite good, they seemed friendly."

Everybody seemed friendly except the boy jungkook who looked shy and the other boy yoongi who seemed to be judging me deep inside.

"Yoongi" i knew him. He was the reason i agreed to join.

But i needed to know them well before letting my guard down.

When Yoongi asked me to sing before them i couldn't say no. I knew he was testing me, i knew he wasn't excited about me joining .

I am good at reading people. I almost instantly agreed to the proposal, he was challenging me and i never say no to challenge.

Almost all my shyness was gone and now I was confident, i couldn't wait to show them what i am made of.

We went to the practice room for privacy.

I was ready , i was ready to sing.

"As soon as i began, i could see them looking at me wide eyed.

"I could see what was going through their mind."

" I was highly introverted, not confident in myself but the one thing I was confident and loved about myself was my singing and dancing skills, they were the only aspects of my life where i didn't underestimated myself."

Jimin's Pov

The moment she started singing i was shooked.

"She had a magical voice", a voice i can't describe.

"All the members had the same reaction and i even saw jungkook smiling. "

Yoongi hyung was shocked too, he obviously didn't expected her to be so good, frankly speaking neither did i.

As soon as she stopped I heard jin, rm, v and j hope clap in appreciation, i joined them.

"That was amazing" hobi hyung cheered while we all agreed.

She thanked us.