Alternate universe ( Bts#31)

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎Author's noteIt's still an alternate universeContinuation of the previous chapter

Author's note
It's still an alternate universe
Continuation of the previous chapter.
And i guess i won't be doing any au any more.
Happy 2k+ votes..

Third Person's Pov

"Her stay in the hospital was comfortable or maybe not."

Because her room was hijacked by seven clingy men.

"It was her third day and she was not getting discharged for another four days".

Sumi sighed. Don't you guys have a life? She questioned looking at the seven in front of her.

"Well we do but we decided to put it on a pause to look after you" Jin shrugged nonchalantly.

Sumi raised her eyebrows. "Their ways of looking after her was very different."

Ahaha! I win bitches Yoongi yelled.

"Yes playing uno was their way of taking care of her".

They have been creating un necessary ruckus in the room.

Aren't you like famous and really busy? She asked the three men under hybe.

"Well they gave us a break, in the lieu of the whole murder" Hoseok answered her.

And what about you? She looked at Namjoon and Jin.

"Well i don't have any new cases right now so i am free" Namjoon replied..

"And i practically own my business so i can go whenever i want" Jin bragged.

But what about you Jimin? Taehyung questioned his fellow 1995 liner.

"Well you see Sumi is my partner and since she is hospitalized, i get a break too" the shorter responded.

And what's your reason Jeon? She asked.

"Well i don't have any upcoming competitions and i decided to take a break for a while, after all this" Jungkook shrugged focusing on the game.

"So they used her being stabbed as an excuse for a vacation. How considerate for them."

Btw i just realised that we don't know a lot about eachother.. Taehyung spoke his thoughts.