Do you wanna build a snowman ☃️( Bts#44)

Author's noteNot me realising while editing it that Christmas is in 5 days and i haven't started decorating (thanks to my exam which are thankfully over)What are your plans for Christmas?Also next update at 100k and when i say update it's actually...

Author's note
Not me realising while editing it that Christmas is in 5 days and i haven't started decorating (thanks to my exam which are thankfully over)
What are your plans for Christmas?
Also next update at 100k and when i say update it's actually updates.

Rate this chapter. I honestly think it was funny.

Happy Reading

Third Person's Pov

☃︎❄︎☃︎❄︎☃︎❄︎☃︎❄︎☃︎❄︎☃︎❄︎

"Sumi looked longily outside at the snow covered scenery."

"Breathing out as fog formed on the window, she gently drew a smiley, her face adorned in a smile aswell."

"She loved snow, who doesn't. It made her heart feel at peace just by looking at the white wonderland."

Do you wanna build a snowman~ she sang twirling a little.

Do you- What the heck?!

Do you wanna build a snowman?! Jungkook Barged in her room followed by Jimin as she jolted at her place.

"Oh god?! Ever heard of something called knocking? That's actually something legit you know and not to just make knock knock jokes" she glared at them.

Did someone say knock knock? Jin appeared at the door, as the three younger groaned.

No hyung, nobody did.. Jimin said and sumi let's go play in the snow.

Sumi grinned at his statement. Who was she to deny such a wonderful opportunity...

Yeah let's! she quickly agreed but was stopped by none another than Seokjin.

On the topic of knock knock, do you wanna hear a joke? He smiled at them.

"The other three exchanged a look, they knew he wouldn't stop pestering them until they hear his knock knock joke."

"Go on hyung" Jungkook sighed.

Alright knock knock

Who's there?
Icy.

Icy who?

Icy you!

"And that was accompanied by Jin's windshield laughter while the three silently judged him."

Want to hear another one? He asked expectantly.

Oh? Hobi hyung? Yes i am Coming! Sumi yelled, zooming past a dumbfounded SeokJin followed by jimin and Jungkook before he could hit them with another joke.