Best leader(Bts#49)

Author's noteIn a dire need of ideas!!!

Author's note
In a dire need of ideas!!!

Anybody?

🆘 Help

Third Person's Pov

"Namjoon aka Rm is the best leader in the world and there was no doubt."

He sacrificed so much for the group. He gave up a solo career for the group without blinking.

"There is no doubt that he is was and will always be the best leader Bangtan could have ever asked for."

So the boys decided celebrate Namjoon. He deserved it.

"It was the female maknae's idea and the boys were more than happy to help."

What the actual fuck?! Did Namjoon hyung's soul entered inside your body?! Sumi yelled at Taehyung who broke the fifth egg of the day.

"He was given a very simple task. To just break the eggs in the bowl and not on the floor."

AAAAHHHH!! Hobi screamed as his slipped on the egg.

Oh my! It hurts! I slipped on the Eggu! Hoseok groaned caressing his butt.

Do you mean Egg? Jungkook questioned.

Hoseok glared at him. Instead of asking whether I am fine, you ask me this?!

It was important ok?!

Sumi took a deep breath before turning towards Jimin and she gaped.

What the! What the heck is that! She looked at the balloons.

"Hapi Burpday" the alphabet balloons said.

What the heck?! What's that?

Huh? Jimin looked at her as she pointed at the balloons.

He squinted his eyes while looking at it.