45.When they get drunk

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ(Edited)

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ
(Edited)

Third person's Pov

It was expected to be a normal day for the group.

Keyword: Expected

The group was going to celebrate their success in the recent comeback by getting themselves a drink but sumi decided to pass the offer.

She was not feeling good and she would rather sleep then wake up the next day with a headache.

"But nothing goes her way. Poor girl."

It's 11:30 in the night, sumi was just ready to get under her duvets and sleep like there was no tomorrow until her phone rang dragging her from her supposed to be Slumber.

She cursed at whoever was calling her.

It was their manager. She wondered why he was calling at this time. Was everything ok with the boys?

As soon as she saw the caller id she picked up the phone.

Hello?

Aah Sumi..

Is everything ok? She asked.

That is... There was pause before he spoke again. The boys went a bit overboard, I tried to stop them but, now before he could say anything else, there were noises in the background.

"Is that Su?? Guys it's Su. She lives with us" she heard someone say and it sounded like taehyung.

"Hey Mimi! Nice to meet you" now jimin's voice was heard.

"No don't! Yoongi don't sleep here" the manager shouted on the phone.

She sighed knowing her sleep was ruined. She did not need further explanation. "The boys were drunk. Hella drunk."

_____

It's midnight now and she is in the living room waiting for the manager to come back with the boys.

It was taking him a lot of time, she guessed boys were giving him a hard time.

After waiting for another 10 minutes, she heard the passcode being punched in and the front door opened revealing the much awaited people.