knowing Bros(Bts#56)

Author's note
This chapter was requested by
SugarLemon07 and RashaJami

I kinda mixed the chapters.

Also Jimin get well soon. We love you 💜

Third Person's Pov

Can you guys guess who is our guest today? Ha dong asked his fellow brothers who shook their head despite knowing the answer.

"Well it was not easy to have them here since they are so popular now, i literally had to tackle their Ceo" He joked. Well it's not their first time being here but they are definitely more popular then they were then. Can you guess who it is?

Others shook their head again.

"Ok there is a hint, Hee chul has a huge crush on one of their members."

Everybody's eyes widened in realisation.

Are you telling us?...Jang hoon gasped.

No way... Heechul acted dramatically

That's right. Today we have one "of the most famous bands in the world. Welcome Bangtan Sonyeodan."

And on a cue the door opened as the members entered while cheering.

All of them greeted each other when Heechul's eyes squinted in confusion.

Where is Sumi-sii?

She is just...... Namjoon trailed off not finding her with them.

"Well this was not part of the script, they were genuinely confused right now."

Did we loose her? Jin looked around.

"Wow Bangtan lost their only female member" Sang min gaped.

Wait she-

I am here! The female maknae panted as if she has been running.

Su where were you? Jungkook asked rubbing her back.

"Well since you guys were in such a hurry and this place is filled with tall guys, i got lost. I have been running around the whole school" She exclaimed. Anyways what did i miss?

"You did not miss anything Sumi-sii but Heechul here did miss his heartbeat" Kyung hoon teased.

The female maknae laughed. Nice to see you again too.

Well then now that we finally have all eight of you let's greet the viewers... Hee chul interuppted saving himself some embarrassment as the members went Behind the desk.

Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeodan imnida~

"Well i still can't believe we have you on the show" Sang min chimed.