ISAC( Bts#51)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

Since some might of you not know but ISAC is like idols sports day and since it doesn't have any co-ed groups. I will like lay down some imaginary roles for them.

So for Co-ed groups both female and male groups can participate. It depends upon the number of female and male members and whether they are participating in individual or group competitions.

There are some sports where both male and female members can participate like Archery.

Hope it's clear, now moving on with the chapter.

_______

"ISAC aka Idol sports day is a very important event which both the idols and fans look forward to."

Their favourite idols competing with eachother, that's a dream.

"It was 2017 ISAC, supposedly bts's last one."

The boys were busy preparing for their competions meanwhile sumi was focused on giving her best in rhythmic gymnastics.

"Because it was supposed to be special for her. It was dedicated to her late parents."

With her four more  female idols were entering.

"Dahyun, Nayeon, Joy, momo and her."(i don't know a lot 3rd gen female idols)

Because of their individual competitions sumi hasn't seen the boys a lot.

Sumi-ahh~ she heard a voice calling her as she looked at Dahyun smiling at her.

Yes Eonnie? She asked stopping her practice for a second.

"The practice was over an hour ago" Nayeon chimed.

I know... Sumi answered going back to her work when she felt someone holding her arm.

Joy Eonnie. Wae~ she whined as the older shook her head.

"That's enough Su. Stop for today and if you don't then i will have to call the boys" Joy warned making the younger pout.

Fine! she pouted.

Sumi now over with her practice decided to visit the boys.