49.Allergy

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

"Nothing goes as expected in the girl's life."

Her life is kind of a drama, she nearly died thrice.

Now the keyword here is "thrice."

"I want to go home and sleep" the girl whined laying on the cold floor her breath hitching from the practice.

"You sleep a lot these days Su" Taehyung Chuckled laying beside her.

"Duh?! How else do you think, i maintain this beautiful face" she cheekily replied with her orbs shining tiredly yet mischievously.

"Jin hyung seriously! You are a bad influence on her, look what you have done to our innocent Sumi" Hobi dramatically said as he looked at the older.

Jin let out a gasp, feeling attacked. What did i do!

"She literally sleeps all the time like Suga hyung and now she is shameless like Jin hyung too" Jungkook sighed.

Jin let out another gasp feeling attacked again and Yoongi just shrugged.

"Excuse me but i am still present in the room" Sumi scoffed at her members who were talking about her in front of her ,acting like she wasn't present.

"Oh you are, i didn't notice" jungkook teased.

"You will regret it once i am gone for real" she huffed.

____

"Nice to meet you" she greeted  the girl who stands meekly in front of them, her hands fidgeting in nervousness

The company hired a new staff and this short girl being the one.

The girl looked slightly older than Sumi. She had short brown hair, and she looked nice.

"Umm.. Nice to meet you all too" the nervous girl stammered.

"You don't have to be nervous" she assured her.

"I am sumi" she smiled at the girl making her flustered.

"I know and i am Yeri" she introduced herrself.