27.Stalker part 3☠︎︎

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

Sometimes I feel like my life is a drama being written by a horrible writer (an : it's true though 🙂)

Missed me?! My attacker asked me while stepping on my phone.

It took me a while to recognise his face but when i did, saying i was shocked would be an understatement.

It was the boy who i fought with in my second year of high school. He was byung's bully. His name as i remembered was "Jaeyun."

I was scared obviously, my head not functioning properly due to the impact, i could barely keep my eyes open as i realised my head was now bleeding.

But i acted strong and unbothered, i had to act like i wasn't scared.

"Are you serious right now?! I just bought that phone!" I yelled taking a stand while deep inside i was scared to shit.

But i seriously just bought the phone and i was seriously upset about it.

He looked at me confused before smirking. Trying to act strong huh? You have nowhere to escape. I have been observing you for quite a while and i know nobody is going to come save you now.

"So he was my stalker huh?" And i guess he punchered my tire too. What is life for me huh?! It's like i am stuck in a movie! i mentally sighed.

Wh-y? I asked stammering, my head was hurting and it was harder for me to remain conscious.

What do you mean why?!!!! You ruined my life you crazy bitch?! And you ask why?! he hissed angrily.

Oops wrong question.

I was afraid, in my current state I wasn't sure if I could take on the man, so I had only one plan that was to keep the man busy until help arrived.

Wha-t d-id i do?! I asked trying to keep the man busy and buy some time.

Let me tell you what you did, you bitch!

Yoongi's Pov

She was late! She wasn't replying to our texts.