Amusement Park(Bts#55)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

"The group was currently in an amusement park, having a concept photo shoot."

Theme- Amusement Park.

"Right now Jimin, Jin and Hobi were chasing each other while screaming like banasheee."

Jungkook was pestering the staff to let him go on the rollercoaster.

Namjoon was busy taking aesthetic photos.

Taehyung was making the banashee trios video.

Yoongi was sitting on the bench, basking in the winter sun.

Meanwhile Sumi had her keen eyes somewhere else.

Her favourite place aka "Haunted House."

But she knew the members won't go in voluntarily.

Yay! Jungkook screamed catching Sumi's attention.

The staff says we can go on the rides! Su! Tae hyung let's go!

"Let's go together everyone" Sumi suggested as instantly whine of protests were heard specifically from Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi.

No way in hell i am going on the devil ride! Hobi expasterated looking at the rollercoaster with fearful eyes.

I 100% agree with Hobi hyung! I am not going! Jimin agreed.

Suddenly Sumi had an idea as she smirked.

"Fine we will let you off but you can't say no after this" she stated as they instantly nodded

Anything is better than roller coaster... Yoongi chimed.

"If you only you knew Yoongi"

Plan successful! sumi smirked to herself as Namjoon, Taehyung,Jin Jungkook and her made their way to the rollercoaster.

Jungkook and sumi sat together with Namjoon,Jin and Taehyung on the back seat.

Are you ready!?

Hell yeah!

The rollercoaster went down as Sumi and Jungkook screamed in excitement meanwhile the three in the back were screaming in both excitement and fear.

The ride ended with the two maknaes faces in a big grin.

That was fun! let's do it again! Sumi cheered getting off the ride as Jungkook instantly agreed.

Count us out.... Namjoon panted i will definitely loose my voice if i go once again.

And that's how the two maknaes ended up riding the rollercoaster thrice.