Chapter FOURTEEN

"by the way, who's the seventh person?" You asked the man sitting next to you on the warm and cozy couch

"Seventh?" Jimin blinked and looked at you confused for a second before his facial expression turned into a realization one, he smiled, "Ah the picture in Jungkook's room? that's Yoongi, a friend of ours ." 

"a friend?" you repeated, paused a little then continued, "He doesn't live with you? you all sounded like good friends." I mean, there are already six of them, I don't think another person would be a problem. And the fact that the only picture Jungkook has had them all......so ...

"Well, he likes his privacy to be kept." Jimin smiled with a scent of warm memories, he slowly placed the remote on the small table and stood up, looking down at you, "unlike us, Yoongi works in Busan we don't see him pretty often..... I better go prepare my ramen, Hoseok must be close by.... want some.? " 

"Only if I helped," You smiled, smiled not because of the offer nor his sweetness but because you were proud of yourself, to imagine one day you'd agree to spend the time in some else's house and have dinner with them is making you a little happier. You were in the right way of starting over for the second time. 

.

And that's how you ended up in the kitchen with Jimin, though you said you'll help but the man refuses to let you even boil water

And that's how you ended up in the kitchen with Jimin, though you said you'll help but the man refuses to let you even boil water. So you just sit there watching him.

"This place is really nice, "You started talking while looking around the kitchen, you have seen the living room and one bedroom plus the kitchen yet this house seems to be really expensive and a beautiful place to live. 

"Yep, I just hope we can keep it," Jimin sighed with the last word before turning to face you to explain more, "Namjoon Hyung is having some negotiation with the ower, apparently he doesn't want to rent it anymore so he's looking for a buyer...... considering our jobs we can't pay all at once so ...... "

You felt the sadness in his word, this place must be important to him. or maybe the people here? "Ah, I see," You nodded, "That's true.... it does look expensiv-"