Chapter ELEVEN

Sign11: "People who are lying tend to point a lot."

.

When you arrived home, you throw away your shoes and sat at the bench in the courtyard calming yourself down. You feel used, pathetic, and angry. Very angry.

"That's what happens when let your guards down, idiot," you scolded yourself and looked up at the sky. It was a blessing that you could have this view while you were home. You immediately fell in love with the house when you started living here but........... you still want to move out.

After a few minutes of gaining your coolness, you stood up and walked inside the house, directly toward the bathroom to talk a warm shower before bed. 

.

As you were turning on the water in your shower, someone pressed the bell on your front door. You looked behind you confused, you sighed when the ringing didn't stop.

"Ugh, seriously?" You got up and put on your blue bathrobe. You already had gotten completely naked and didn't feel like putting your clothes back on.

You walked out of the bathroom and headed to the front door freezing from the cold weather. Whoever it is, you decided to kick them out without opening the door.  Looking through the peephole your jaw tightened before opening the door wanting a little trouble. 

"What?" you raised your voice, annoyed.

"WH-....." Jungkook stepped back when he saw you,....... to what you were wearing if he was to be honest. He looked at you up and down, the bathrobe reached your knees but it was enough for the man to admire your flawless lean legs. He swallowed and shook the thoughts. , "Where the hell did you disappear?" 

"Where the hell did I disappear??" You crossed your arms over your bathrobe and repeated his question pressing the word 'I'. "Do you know how disrespectful is to leave a girl you invited, alone waiting for your ass to finish f-.....-...." You breathed and stopped yourself before the anger got the best of you.

"To finish what? say it, Y/N ..... say the fucking word," He raised his voice mirroring your angry glare. 

"I don't have to, you know what you were doing." You glared at him, hard. "I am not stupid."

"You do sound like one right now if you ask me," he rolled his eyes, annoying, "I wasn't fucking her if that's what you are hinting, plus........ even if I was, It's not a reason for you to care nor just leave like that."

He isn't lying.

Shit, did I assume wrong?

Well, fuck him........ the second part of his sentence is as fucked up as him fucking her.

You turned around, cleared your throat, again, staring at his eyes with a deadly glare, "First of all, I did not care." You pointed out, "Second, It was a reason to leave......You know fucking well that it was my first time inside a nightclub, I DON'T feel comfortable sitting there alone while the person who invited me didn't even bother to introduce me to his friend nor explain where the fuck he was going with her. A simple stupid 'give me a minute' would have done so much....... but no, totally ignoring me was better, right?" your eyes burned his, he stepped back again as if he wasn't expecting you to react like this, or maybe he didn't even think his action was fucked up until you pointed it out now. But, on the other hand, you were surprised as well. You didn't know where all that came from, you were only angry at him ignoring you but your words were so much more.