Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine,

Rowan orphanage -UK-

"W-wait........" You shouted to the man walking away, "I don't want to stay here........... Take me to Daddy!" You wanted to run but someone was holding your small hand.

An orphanage is a place where children with no parents live.

I Have parents.

"You'll be safe here," the man said but didn't look at you. "You'll have friends and a nice home until I come back to you."

You didn't say another and just watched the man disappear, he said you'll be fine then why............. why your little heart was beating so fast it almost broke your ribs?

"It's only you and me now, right Princess?" the cold low voice of a man made a shiver run down your spine, you looked up slowly and stared into his black eyes, you were terrified to speak, to make a noise, to even move. "How about we celebrate your 15th birthday together since you've been a good girl?"

Fifteen?

You mentally begged yourself to do something, but you were too scared to even move a finger. The more he speaks, the faster your heart raced.

Run Y/N.

Run Away Sweetheart.

Mom?

'You can't endure it anymore Y/N, you're fifteen now.' The voice in your head said over and over again. 'You need to run somewhere, we've been planning this for so long..............GO'

With all the courage you had you yanked the man's hand and started running to the back of the building without looking behind.

Next thing, you were underwater. You have held your breath in a pool before, practiced for this moment but........ this isn't like that. This time is the real deal, this time is like having a gun to your head and being told not to let your heart beat. Of course, it will beat. And just like the heart must go or your lungs will inhale whether it is air or briny water. At the moment that the coolness rushes in you know you were already past two minutes underwater.