Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty,

.

.

"Because I fucking fallen in love with you!" He finally announced.

"yet you hurt me when you knew I needed healing? What kinda love is that?" Your fists clenched trying so hard to shut up or else you'll cry. Shit. "Ho-........How long have you ummm........... How long have you known?" You weakly asked.

Jungkook studied your reactions one by one, word by word and it's always the same results. "Before you came to the fire station!" He sighed.

Your eyes widened slightly. Was there anything you'll be surprised about? "Before we met? H-How ..........No no don't mind that" You shook your head, it doesn't matter now, does it? "You knew I was believing your shit since the beginning and yet you have been keeping this from me even though we-........" Even though we were getting closer. Even though you said you loved me?

Those words were for you and not for him. More like blaming yourself for not noticing anything, for ignoring the signs your brain had sent you, and for being stupid.

"I wanted to let you know many times but.................... I wasn't ready to tell you!" He looked away and sighed. Broken. It was harder to speak, harder to even think.

"Why?" You mumbled.

He looked back at you and read the pain inside your eyes

He looked back at you and read the pain inside your eyes.  "Because of how you're looking at me right now," He took a step closer to you, lowered his voice as much as he could as if the words hurt to come out, "You look, scared............... And it breaks my heart" He confessed, He loves you. He really does and he knows it but......... you don't and that breaks him more. At this point, will she believe my feelings

Cry Y/N, please. Push me away, slap me ........ kill me with your tears, please. He wished.

But still, you didn't do any of that. You just walked away from him and started to put your things in the bag. You didn't pack anything since you rode Jungkook's bike here. But......... The red dress.

Should I take it

Not like I will wear anything like that again.

"Y/N....." He called your name. 

"W-when...... When do Taxis start working? what time?" You turned and asked the man ignoring everything else. 

"I told you you aren't leaving!" He sighed and slowly sat on the bed, "Take a rest now, we'll talk in the morn-"

"How about this........." You placed your bag on the table and took a breath, "You go back to your mansion, have a couple of drinks with your maids while I go back to my house and prepare for my job and get my life together? ....... better right? Since we aren't ............ we weren't in that kind of relationship where your opinion matters to me." Your voice trailing off.