Chapter SEVEN

"Sign07: People who are lying tend to instinctively cover vulnerable body parts."

.

"Hyung?" 

"Hyung?" 

Automatically you looked up at the manly voice who joined, already sensing the familiarity of it. Your eyes narrowed and you got a vertical wrinkle between your eyebrows as you spotted the three familiar men, your eyes met his. You first widened your eyes in surprise, remembering the words Jin said earlier, date this man? Jungkook was wearing a black leather jacket over a black shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked so handsome and you couldn't bear to pry your eyes off of him. SHIT!

You looked away immediately when you recognized the smirk on his face, he knew you were staring. Fuck.. Why did I do that? shit! 

 You sighed and your lips pursed slightly. 

Oh! What.A.Coincidence!

You've been telling your professor about being someone's friend and starting new things because of another and here ........... the fuck they are.

"Yo, you made it guys," Jin high-fived the man next to him then pointed with his chin the other to sit. 

You stayed silent as you watched the man you remember his name was Hoseok taking the stool next to you while the other two took the ones from Jin's side. you tired as hard as you can not stare at a specific one.

"So, Y/N, this is n-"

You stopped him and said, "I know who they are," You cleared your throat and took a sip of water.

"Y-you know? How?" He blinked

You rolled your eyes at his reaction, he thought you just assumed what they are. "I met them before, Jin," You mumbled something like a sigh.

"And we know her too," Hoseok was the one who spoke, the smile was obvious in his tone you didn't even have to look to know that. "Thought we could have met under better circumstances, don't you think?" 

"Maybe." Your voice came out low, tone uncertain already feeling uncomfortable by that black-eyed man, his eyes were on you and you were actually surprised he didn't comment yet. 

"Jimin will be here in a moment, he had some trouble with the lockers." The man called Namjoon who if you remember right was their unit captain informed Jin, you had many questions to ask Jin but you'll try to figure it out by yourself this time. Jin nodded at the man as you watched him look at you again, "As Hoseok said, I wish we met under better circumstances. We always wanted to meet Hyung's girlfriend in our best state." His mouth curved into a smile but quickly faded when Jin choked on his water. you watched Jungkook shift in the corner of your eye but you ignore it.